Templar Estate Planning has and continues to offer our professional Will writing and Estate Planning services for clients throughout the COVID pandemic.
We will continue to work safely and in a manner that makes both you, our clients, and us feel comfortable, as such we will still offer remote meetings alongside the normal face-to-face consultations.
Options open for consultations are via:
- Video calls
- Email exchange
- Or face to face, either in our office, your home or a venue where you feel comfortable.
It is still very important that you do not put off preparing your Will and we will work with you to do so in an environment that is safe and comfortable for you.
No matter which method you choose, we will at all stages of the process, keep you informed and take as much time as you need to explain the ins and outs of making a Will and planning your estate.
Together we will record your wishes and collect all the necessary information required, with this information we will then provide you with options and their associated costs. It will then be your decision on how to proceed.
We will never compromise in quality and always follow the STEP codes of professional conduct to prepare your Will.
Please note, that we will need to verify your identity during the process, to protect all parties and ensure legal compliance, but again this can be completed in a safe and comfortable environment.
For face-to-face meetings, we will continue to follow COVID protocols within our office by:
- We ask that where at all possible we will maintain a suitable distance between us.
- You are welcome to continue to wear masks in the office, and we will also if that is your wish.
- After each visitor, and prior to a new visitor common surfaces are sanitised.
- Within our office, we keep our own record of visitors to use as, and if necessary, for track and trace.
We greatly look forward to working with you to prepare your Will. Contact us today to set up a free and no-obligation consultation.